Terms of Service
Last updated November 2, 2022
Here are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are not allowed (i.e. signing up for Tower through your own affiliate link)
- Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites) will result in your account being permanently banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that link to our website. They would compete with our own paid marketing and potentially cause confusion.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (i.e. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
We also reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
Tower commissions are paid:
- Monthly (usually on the 1st)
- Via PayPal. In order to receive payment, you must provide a valid PayPal email address.
- When the total amount owing is equal to or greater than $50 USD.
Please note that due to our 30-day refund window, first commissions are paid out after 60 days.